What To Expect
You and/or your child are taking the first step into making a dream a reality, so thank you for choosing us.
- Please arrive 1 hour prior to the audition start time
- Bring a recent photo of you facing front in 2nd position tendu, with arms in 2nd position. RWB Audition Tour staff is also available to take one for you on the day of ($5 fee)
- Check in with our Audition Tour staff, from there they will provide you with a number, please pin the number on the front of your leotard
- Head to the warm up area to stretch and from there you will be called for the audition
- Audition takes about 1 hour
- Stay with us for the Q+A session and/or a Master Class
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
Students should wear a leotard (bodysuit), tights, and soft shoes to the audition. Girls should have their hair in a tight bun; and boys with long hair should have it off their face. Pointe shoes are not required for any auditions or classes during our tour. Students are asked to arrive one hour before their audition time with a recent photo of themselves facing front in 2nd position tendu, with arms in 2nd position. A photo may be taken at the audition for a fee of $5, to be paid at that time. Please do not send payment for photos in the mail.
REGISTRATION FORM: ENGLISH FRENCH
2016/17 LOCATIONS: CLICK HERE
AUDITION BY DVD: CLICK HERE